-- August 19, 2015 BREAKING NEWS! --
Bigfork Valley will host an Edge Center spaghetti feed on Friday, September 11 in the Bigfork Valley Commons from 5:00 - 6:30 p.m. race participants. Cost is $5.00.
After your meal head on over to the Edge Center to watch a documentary on a true Minnesota challenge.
The Edge Center will host The Arrowhead 135 which chronicles one of the toughest winter ultra-races in the country - a 135 mile challenge race through Minnesota's Arrowhead done by foot, bike or ski, and all within 60 hours. The movie is open to race participants and the public. Sponsored by Bigfork Valley.
Packet pick-up and race day registration will take place at Bigfork Valley Hospital in the Commons from 7 to 8 a.m.
All races start at Bigfork Valley, 258 Pine Tree Drive, Bigfork, MN 56628.
- 8 a.m. start half marathon | USATF certified
- 8:30 a.m. start 10k run | USATF certified
- 8:35 a.m. start 5k run/walk
- Single: Early Bird $21 | $26 after 7/15/15 | $31 at the door
- Over 65 and up: Early Bird $16 | $21 after 7/15/15 | $26 at the door
- Family: Early Bird $62 | $82 after 7/15/15 (limited to spouse & children) | $102 at the door
- Children under 6 are free
- Lunch included in fee for race participants
- Lunch is available for purchase for non-participants for $5
*T-shirt and medal not guaranteed if registering after 8/23/15.
How to register:
Please click here for a pdf map of the routes.
For the safety of your pet and others please leave them at home.
In the event that the Challenge has to be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions we will post the cancellation notice on the website or you may call the event coordinator at 218.743.4338 for further information.