Registration is now open for the 11th annual Bigfork Valley Challenge Race.
Bigfork Valley is sponsoring the brunch fundraiser for the Bigfork Jr. High Track Team. 100% of the proceeds go to the team!
Packet pick-up and race day registration will take place at Bigfork Valley Hospital in the Commons from 7 to 8 a.m.
All races start at Bigfork Valley, 258 Pine Tree Drive, Bigfork, MN 56628.
- 8 a.m. start half marathon | USATF certified
- 8:30 a.m. start 10k run | USATF certified
- 8:35 a.m. start 5k run/walk
- 5k run/walk: Early Bird $3 (Closed) / Pre-race $4 / Race Day $5
- 10k run: Early Bird $10 (Closed) / Pre-race $15 / Race Day $20
- Half marathon: Early Bird $15 (Closed) / Pre-race $20 / Race Day $25
*T-shirts are a separate purchase this year for $15 and are only available if ordered by August 24. T-shirts will not be available for sale on race day. (Closed)
How to register:
Please click here for a pdf map of the routes.
For the safety of your pet and others please leave them at home.
In the event that the Challenge has to be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions we will post the cancellation notice on the website or you may call the event coordinator at 218.743.4338 for further information.